Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals can help you raise funds for your school, college, children’s group, youth group, community group or adult drama group and to support an HIV/Aids Children’s project in Africa. Materials are designed to be easily understood. We would like to help make your production successful by keeping charges to an absolute minimum to cover our costs of production and distribution.
The Performance Licence Fee is included in the purchase price of all materials. All Performance Licence Fees received are donated to HIV/AIDS children’s projects in Africa. A licence for five performances is included in the cost of a production package or score and we allow you to photocopy or reproduce our lyrics to create song-sheets or overhead transparencies to facilitate the staging and educational use of each performance. We aim to avoid commercial exploitation.
Perfomance rights are granted to you at the time of purchase when you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Licence Agreement. Please read them carefully before completing the Purchase. A licence must be existence at the time of each performance.
This Licence Agreement is a legal agreement between the Purchaser representing the named School, College, Children’s Group, Youth Group, Community Group, or Adult Drama Group and Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals. By accepting this Licence Agreement the Purchaser declares that s/he is acting on behalf of the School, College or Group named above. The Licence Agreement is deemed to have been accepted when the Purchaser agrees it by ticking the online agreement box that states they have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and when payment for the materials is successfully transacted.
This Licence Agreement relates to any Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals Materials purchased, including but not limited to CD tracks, script, score, story, staging tips and curriculum links. Any changes or modifications to these Materials must also be used in conformity with this Agreement.
Upon acceptance of this Agreement, Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals grants you a performance licence to use the Materials on condition that you agree to the following:
1. This Licence Agreement is not transferable.
2. The Purchaser may not distribute, copy, sell, rent the Materials in any form, except insofar as copies of written materials are needed to facilitate internal use by the above named School, College, Children’s Group, Youth Group or Adult Drama Group in connection or association with the performances permitted by the Licence.
3. This Licence permits a maximum of 5 (five) performances. For the licensing of additional performances the Purchaser must apply for a further Licence from Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals.
4. No photographic, video and/or auditory recordings of performances subject to the Licence are permitted except for recordings distributed and/or sold or rented to members of the cast, or production team, or audience for a Performance subject to the Licence, or for internal use by the school college or children’s, youth, community or adult drama group with any profit being used to support the performance(s) permitted by the Licence (or to support future musical and/or dramatic productions by the School, College or Group concerned) or to be donated to charity.
5. The Purchaser is responsible for taking reasonable measures to prevent access to (and any form of recording of) any performance of the Materials by unauthorised persons, and is also responsible for terminating any unauthorised access of which the Purchaser has notice or knowledge. The Purchaser agrees to co-operate with Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals in any investigation of unauthorised access to performances of the Materials or to recordings of those performances.
6. No amendment of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties hereto. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unlawful or void then that provision shall be severed from the Agreement and will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England.
Copyright notice for the Materials is © Linda Kirby 2007. All rights reserved. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Materials.
COPYRIGHT (PRODUCTS): Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals materials are sold subject to the condition that they shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be resold, hired out, circulated or distributed without prior consent. Copies may be made but these are strictly for use within the purchasing institution. For public performances or for making copies of any purchased product, a valid performance licence is required. The Company will take all necessary legal action against individuals or institutions, which perform all or part of any Flippin’ Eck Children’s Musicals Materials or Production without a valid performance licence.
EXCHANGE/REFUND: If your Materials are faulty, you should return them to us, giving reasons, and we will issue a replacement. We regret that due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept return of goods, which are not faulty. Before purchasing, you should fully explore the product information given on the website: www.flippineck.org.uk
GUARANTEE: The product is guaranteed free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the time of delivery. The guarantee is not liable in respect of any defects arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration.